If you would like a little help with the logistics of selling your home, our Community professionals have relationships with local real estate agents who can be ready to help you. From preparing to list your home through the ultimate sale, and just about every step in-between, all you have to do is ask your Community professional and you will be connected to helpful local resources and agents that can do the heavy lifting for you.
Pick an Agent
We identify Agents. You Pick One!
- We leverage our data to identify agents in your area that could be a fit for you.
- We will select two to three to interview. You decide which agent you would like to help you.
- Contract with your agent!
List Your Home
Price, Photograph, Stage & List
- You decide on your listing price.
- Make any needed repairs & stage your home.
- Have professional photos taken.
- List your home.
- Hold open houses.
Close on your Home Sale!
Negotiate & Close on the Right Offer
- Review Offers. We stand by you with advice.
- Decide on the best offer.
- Close on your home sale.
- Pack and move into your new home with resources at the ready thanks to Second Act!