Companion Living is not just an apartment option.
It’s the perfect combination of friendship, safety, and home.
- Seniors have always had a Companion to share life with a parent, sibling, roommate, spouse… Studies have shown the need of social interaction is critical to seniors’ well- being.
- Companion Living provides more frequent opportunities for personal interaction with our staff.
- Provides companionship for your loved one, family members may also establish relationships with one another.
- Helps support programming by companions encouraging each other for engagement in activities.
- Companion Living provides not only a sense of friendship, but security and reassurance.